Customer service advisor
Customer Service Advisor (Call Centre / Contact Centre)
DISCOVER OUR PROFESSION, DEVELOP YOUR CAREER, JOIN US!
My Client is a leader in global banking and financial services and is currently looking for a Customer Contact Colleague to join them on a permanent basis in Solihull town centre.
Working for our client means joining a dynamic company that offers its employees professional fulfilment, career perspectives and a high-quality social framework. Rewarding their employees is paramount, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement, you can take advantage of a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your own lifestyle.
The start of your journey in your new role will consist of up to 6 weeks' worth of training and development. During your training journey you will be taken through a mixture of classroom, on-line & practical training teaching you how to be successful in your role.
The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for:
- Communicating confidently, using excellent listening skills and effective communication to resolve customer/partner queries.
- Taking ownership of customer queries, building rapport and providing customer solutions on a first time resolution basis.
- Showing understanding of the customer/partner situation, providing an excellent level of service and treating customers fairly.
- Using a variety of software systems to ensure customer account information is correct and accurate.
- Ensuring their knowledge of products, services and policies are up to date and providing accurate information to customers.
- Working as a valued member of the Team to achieve customer service targets.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Passion for delivering fantastic customer service in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- The ability to build a professional rapport with customers / partners, engaging in effective conversations.
- Excellent attention to detail and decision making skills.
- PC and keyboard skills
You may have experience in the following roles: Call Centre, Customer Support, Contact Centre, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service, Customer Services, Customer Service Representative, Client Support, Customer Service Executive etc.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today to join one of the largest banks in the world and start your professional journey!
Contact our recruitment consultant - Megan Farr
// 01782 558023
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80411557