Assistant Facilities Manager - Hard Services
Excellent opportunity for a Assistant Facilities Manager from a technical background ( M&E or Building Fabric) to join a leading company in Facilities and Asset Management. This would suit someone looking to progress their career within Facilities Management.
- Permanent Position
- Assistant Facilities Manager
- Assisting in overseeing and auditing the FM service delivery of hard and soft services
- 35-45k basic salary plus discretionary bonus, private healthcare and pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
This would suit someone from either an engineering, total FM or hard services FM background who is looking for a career with a leading company in the UK. You will primarily assist in overseeing and managing the service delivery of hard and soft services FM which is delivered by third parties. The ideal candidate will have worked for an engineering or FM service provider delivery TFM or Hard FM services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of statutory audit reports, returns statistics and accounts etc.
- Assist with the preparation, completion and submission of reports, minutes and accounts to ensure compliance
- Undertake audits on the PPM system for both statutory and non-statutory plant
- Deputise for the senior Facilities Manager as directed and act as the clients alternate principal point of contact with the Client on all matters affecting the agreements entered into and on policy, strategy, overall performance and contract compliance.
- Statutory maintenance - monitoring and auditing of statutory and non-statutory maintenance and implementation of a maintenance system.
- Ensure compliance of all obligations of the services team under the management services contracts.
- Manage both the capital works and service variations procedures in accordance with the prescribed documentation and good industry practice.
- Monitor the performance of all third party service providers
- Assist in the development of the annual life cycle plan and oversee the delivery of the works.
- Ensure the service provider manages the life cycle requirements in accordance with the contract throughout the fiscal year.
- Attend and chair meetings as required in relation to any aspect of the job.
- Monitor and implement all quality assurance reviews on all aspects of each operating company's services to the project.
- Implement quality assurance and quality control programmes especially in relation to the service providers.
- Negotiate and administer agreements with third parties for the supply of goods and services.
- Advise each operating company on income generation plans, selection and monitoring of third parties providing such services.
- To maximise commercial income opportunities.
- To ensure that the appropriate controls including any reports, asset data and project calendars are implemented in a timely manner.
- To ensure appropriate and timely reviews and audits take place.
- Experience of working at Management level with an FM Service Provider, Asset Management Company or end Client in Facilities Management
- Professionally qualified in an engineering, construction or F.M. discipline advantages but not essential
- Knowledge of maintenance, PPM's and SLA's
- PFI, PPP or LiFTco contract experience would be advantages
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80407154