Senior Corporate Receptionist
To provide the highest level of customer service ensuring consistently emotionally engaging experiences within the front of house area for all customers, visitors and occupiers.
- To ensure you make the right impression every time.
- To take ownership of the front of house area offering an outstanding meet and greet service to all visitors, occupiers and clients.
- Assisting all customers and occupiers with their queries in a knowledgeable, professional and charming manner.
- To answer all internal and external telephone calls in a timely, professional warm and friendly manner.
- To offer a personalised service to all customers, being proactive, flexible and adaptive and using names whenever appropriate.
- To take pride in your appearance at all times, ensuring immaculate presentation in line with company policy.
- To demonstrate a clear awareness of environmental impact and actively seek ways to reduce waste.
- To adhere to the properties security procedures and regulations set out by management.
- To ensure you are adequately trained and confident in dealing with all emergency related procedures including building safety, fire and bomb threat evacuations.
- Taking accountability for all that you do, a strong awareness of the bigger picture.
- Signing in all visitors in accordance to security procedures and processes, offering directions and assistance where relevant.
- Be aware of your front of house area and report any maintenance and security issues in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all QSHE related procedures, reporting any relevant risks, near misses, accidents or incidents to the relevant person.
- Consistently deliver on performance, maintaining high levels of front of house standards at all times.
- To announce all visitors as relevant to building procedures.
- Working smartly, adding value in all that you do at every opportunity.
- To carry out administrative duties when required.
- Adhere to our company policies and procedures at all times.
- To identify any situations or questions that need to be escalated to your Account Support Manager.
- To maintain close working relationships with all team members.
- Contribute to best practice sharing ideas and supporting fellow team members throughout Perception.
- To approach all customer complaints in a calm, empathetic and professional manner.
- Anticipate customer, visitors and occupier’s needs, ensuring their requirements are efficiently met on a consistent basis.
What we are looking for
- Premium customer service experience essential
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Ability to work independently, remaining focused and motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80411690