First Personnel are currently working with some of Birmingham's top Call Call Centre's that are continuing to grow within their sector, and due to this growth they require experienced Team Managers.
Job Title: Team Manager (Customer Service)
Salary: ££22,000 to £25,000 and we are also recruiting for another position within another company and their salary is between £25,000 to £32,000 but the appropriate candidate must be able to demonstrate clear progress within their career, be able to manage a large team and have utility experience.
ROLE Profile SUMMARY
The Team Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of a team between 8-12 customer service advisor's. They will also be responsible for delivery from their team of exceptional customer service. As part of the remit the Team Manager must ensure all inbound calls are responded to within agreed SLAs with a first time resolution to 90% of calls. In addition to this they must ensure all inbound correspondence is picked up and responded to within agreed SLAs and all written responses are to the agreed standard.
- Customer Service Excellence
Ensures all agents in their team comply with relevant regulatory and legal requirements at all times. Adopt a zero tolerance approach to non-compliant behaviour with internal and external customers.
Work closely with the wider team to optimise number of calls responded to within agreed SLAs and with a first call resolution of 90%. Additionally ensuring that all correspondence is picked up and responded to within agreed SLAs and all written responses are to the agreed standard to ensure customer journey expectations are met.
Demonstrate a journey approach to developing agents performance and individual growth, through coaching and personal development plans with continuity of follow-up. Complete regular call monitoring to ensure call standards are achieved.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Essential Functional Skills/Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of managing a team
- Proven track record in team results delivery
- Competent user of standard IT products and packages
- Solid understanding of key performance metrics and performance management techniques
- Basic understanding of relevant industry regulation, the market, and the competition
- Passionate about developing people’s talent
- Able to demonstrate basic coaching models in terms of structure to approach
- Able to deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers alike
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Sound understanding of sales practices
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Professional and approachable
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills
- Understanding of the need to follow compliance and regulatory processes
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to lead a team through periods of change
- Ability to manage "up the line", including making appropriate recommendations for change
You must be able to work shift patterns between 8am and 8pm and 1 Saturday in 3 with a day off in the week.
To find out more contact Mark Bryan from our First Personnel, Birmingham Branch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80416274