Transformation Service Architect - Strategy/IT Services
Transformation Service Architect - Strategy is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Telford, Shropshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Reviewing the end client's service architecture through gap analysis 'as is' and 'to be'.
- Reviewing 'on- premise' VMWare Cloud & Hadoop architecture
- Reviewing UNIX, IBM Power/AIX, Oracle Solaris/Sparc Enterprise Architecture
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the strategy for the transformation solution delivered.
- Responsible for overseeing all of the service architecture, this will be end to end, with a very broad understanding of overall solutions.
- Experience around MS Azure, Amazon AWS, Oracle Cloud solutions
- Public sector experience is desirable
- Responsible for overseeing and liaising with the Network & Security teams/Service Integration/insuring right framework is in place. SIEM
- Managing all elements of the discovery, design and transformation work.
- Stakeholder management
- IT Services experience
- Design and develop service models (Enterprise Architecture based diagram), which reflect the current operating models, as well as the service transformation strategy, including inputs from and the 'Transformed' service model, to include: existing and evolved on-premise options and Hybrid cloud options
- Very strong relationship building and management
- Overseeing the Architects who will be responsible for designing the high and low designs. This is not a hands on Architect role, it will be focused predominantly around strategy.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80405690