About the role
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to join our continuous improvement team based at our Business Support Centre in Lichfield. As a Business Analyst, you will work with stakeholders across our Society on a variety of business processes. From understanding different business needs, identifying process improvement, to making recommendations on possible solutions, you'll play a vital part in helping move our Society forward.
As part of this role you will:
- Capture and translate business requests into clear statements of process capability and scope that will form the inputs for business improvement proposals and business cases
- Translate requests for change into business language that can be clearly understood and signed-up to
- Support business stakeholders in the development of business cases.
- Gather and document detailed business requirements during the initial stages of approved projects
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement in processes and develop solutions
- Facilitate and lead process workshops
- Support and educate business areas and users to embed and manage new processes
Successful candidates must be experienced in providing Business Analysis, ideally in a retail environment, for projects within a Project/PMO/Change environment and be comfortable working collaboratively with other project resources in order to deliver change. Additionally, you'll need a good awareness of the current and potential future process and technology solutions to ensure accepted requirements and expectations are realistic.
You'll have experience of requirement gathering, impact analysis, gap analysis and process mapping with strong customer centre thinking to ensure solutions are customer focussed.
Central England Co-operative is one of the largest and most successful independent co-operatives in the UK. Based from our Business Support Centre in Lichfield, you'll support over 250 food store, 100 funeral homes, and numerous filling stations, Post Offices, travel branches, florists, opticians, masonry outlets, a crematorium, coffin factory and a distribution centre.
...and in return
As a Central England Co-operative colleague you will enjoy a wide range of benefits, including Society Membership, colleague discount on purchases, pension and health scheme.
At Central England Co-operative Society we are all individual, like you. We value your individuality and welcome applications from all members of society regardless of personal characteristics.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80417064