The Accounts Manager will lead and manage multiple accounts engagements to deliver quality accountancy services for our business clients.
A national accountancy firm that is committed to the Herefordshire region.
The Accounts Manager will assist in leading in the effective and efficient operations of the accounts department.
The successful candidate will run a quality process and outcome, show technical knowledge and compliance, engage in excellent client communication that results in our client's reputation as a preferred partner in this area of service.
Leadership of the team is expected and consistently implementing process improvements.
In addition an Accounts Manager is a person in charge of managing the Firm's relationships with its clients.. They are in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of clients and generally stay with clients for the length of their relationship with the Firm. The goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible and to extend the service offering to those clients. Account managers may be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with solid accounting experience within a practice environment
- Has experience of coordinating orientation and training of accounts related staff
- Proven experience of building new and existing client relationships and demonstrating basic knowledge of client's businesses
- Has developed a means of communication to clients and persons responsible for maintaining relationship with clients
- Develops a broad general knowledge of economic, political, and business conditions
Competitive package and benefits, with real progression potential
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80418163