Sales and Applications Manager
Sales and Applications Manager
Industrial Components Manufacturing
An exciting opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer of automotive, industrial and aftermarket components. Our client is seeking a Sales and Applications Manager to join their successful Industrial Sales team, to develop and manage large industrial OEM customer accounts.
Office Based Commutable from – Midlands – Wolverhampton, Cannock, Telford, Stafford, Tamworth, Walsall, West Bromwich, Birmingham
Competitive Salary + Exceptional Benefits + Car + Generous Holiday Entitlement
Reporting to the Industrial Sales Director, you will develop key industrial accounts whilst providing customer application engineering support.
- This role would suit a candidate with a strong commercial acumen, with the ability to build meaningful relationships with customers.
- We are interested to speak to candidates with a Sales Engineering This role would also suit engineers looking to take a step into a sales or commercial engineering role.
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing and engineering project management.
- Our ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in either automotive or mechanical engineering or have lots of practical, hands on experience in this field.
- Knowledge of industrial OEM markets is advantageous, as in an understanding of diesel engines.
- Strong IT skills in particular Microsoft Office.
- Deliver a complete sales and support process to industrial OE customers.
- Provide application engineering support, working closely with project and design engineers to assist in the development of new products and technologies.
- Give technical product support to sales team members, customers and distributors.
- Develop and manage strong commercial relationships with key accounts.
- Prepare, present and execute proposals for new and existing customers including pricing.
- Feedback market requirements and advancements to assist in the development of new technologies.
- Maintain all data, ensuring all information and documentation is available and up to date.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Sales and Applications Manager job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2828KBM
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80407144