Telephone Mortgage Advisor
Role: Telephone Mortgage Advisor
Salary: £30,000 + Benefits
Our client is looking for fully CeMAP qualified (or equivalent), customer service focused mortgage advisors for a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced contact centre environment. The role involves building strong professional relationships, establishing and satisfying needs - delivering expert advice.
You will have strong customer service skills, detailed knowledge of mortgages and the ability to deliver expert advice. Excellent organisation, communication and demonstrable experience of delivering advice are essential.
- Providing very high levels of and advice on our range of mortgages
- Ensuring all borrowers understand the potential financial risks involved and are provided with advice on how to mitigate this and the costs of doing so
- Adhering to compliance regulations and financial products, ensuring all advice is accurately documented
- Ensure the achievement of personal goals and performance measures including, quality, compliance, productivity measures and understanding of home insurance requirements.
- Maintaining a detailed level of knowledge to be able to effectively handle a wide range of mortgage related enquiries from First Time Buyers to Landlords
- Full CeMAP (or equivalent)
- Mortgage advisory experience (post MMR) either face to face or over the phone is essential
- Evidence of recent, fast paced customer service experience, within Mortgage Advice
- A confident relationship builder with excellent communication skills
- Thorough and driven to achieve high standards
- Flexible, positive, hardworking and driven in nature
- Self-motivated, proactive and passionate about your development.
- Excellent attention to detail and planning and organising skills
Full and part time vacancies available within department hours: Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80402109