HR and Training Manager
HR & Training Manager - c.£50k + excellent benefits - Warwick
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and entrepreneurial business as they continue their growth. You will be responsible for managing a small and busy HR team, delivering operational HR and Training as well as driving the People Strategy. You will need to be a hands-on HR Manager with the responsibility for developing your HR team to deliver the highest quality in HR provision.
Key responsibilities will include
- Delivering projects to ensure the business can continue to grow.
- Building and delivering an L&D framework that works across the business and encompasses all levels.
- Providing robust coaching and development to staff at all levels.
- Facilitating the growth of the business whilst maintaining the current values.
- Working with the Recruitment Manager to ensure the business is attracting the best staff at all levels.
You will need a collaborative style and a desire to engage with staff at all levels using their expertise and knowledge of the business to your benefit.
We are looking for candidates with
- Full CIPD qualifications and a degree level education.
- All round HR and Learning & Development experience gained in a mix of large corporates and SME's.
- A passionate for delivering high quality end to end HR services
- Engaging and Personable approach with the ability to influence at all levels
Warwick based this is a forward thinking and dynamic organisation. They offer an excellent benefits package and pride itself on having an engaged workforce and a strong team environment.
Salary - c £50k + Excellent benefits.
Please follow the link below to apply.
For more information call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11352)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Recruitment will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on Twitter @WrightSol_HR, Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR, or Linked in Group Wright Solutions (HR Consultancy)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80420903