Your new company
Your new company is a leader in their field, based in Stoke on Trent.
Your new role
Your new role will be to ensure completion of all aspects of Purchase Ledger and Credit Control. Duties will include, but not be limited to the following;
- Raising purchase orders, process invoices, organising payments and direct debit allocation
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and addressing queries
- Prepare payment runs
- Accurate use of the accounts and banking modules of SAP
- Undertake credit control duties including the distribution of customer statements and liaison with accounts payable to recover outstanding debt
- Monitoring overdue and aged debtors
- Reconciliation of mileage and other expenses
- Other general office and admin duties duties including; preparation of post, sourcing stationary supplies, arrange and recording maintenance visits, meeting and greeting of visitors etc.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience in a similar role and have undertaken Purchase Ledger and Credit Control duties previously. You will have either an AAT qualification or a wealth of experience in the above tasks. You must be willing to take on general office tasks as part of a small, close-knot team and be willing to support colleagues with additional duties as and when required.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £18,000-£19,000 depending on experience, a fantastic working environment within a small close-knit team. Working hours are Monday - Friday 08:30-17:00
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80395626