Warranty Advisor - Listers Land Rover Hereford
We are currently looking to recruit a Warranty Advisor for our Land Rover dealership in Hereford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective claiming and processing of warranty work.
The role responsibilities will include:
• Identifying potential warranty work.
• Liaising with the manufacturer to authorise works.
• Processing warranty claims within manufacturer guide lines and time frames.
• Scheduling warranty work with the workshop.
• Ensuring that under and over payments are appealed.
• Monitoring profitability and revenue of the department.
What we're looking for:
• Although previous exposure to a Warranty Administrator /. Advisor role is ideal it is not essential as training will be given.
• A well-presented individual with the desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• The successful candidate will have solid experience of Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications.
If you are looking for a really exciting challenge then this is the ideal post for which you should apply.
Remuneration & Benefits:
We can offer an excellent salary, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension scheme and company car schemes. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shop! In addition to this we offer a fantastic working environment with plenty of career opportunities supported by our own learning & development centre.
If you are interested in joining one of the largest privately owned motor retailer group in the UK and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80397148