Audit Senior- Practice Accountancy- Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for a number of accounting professionals, to join an existing and expanding team in Birmingham.
Our client is a chartered accountancy practice and their clients range from individuals to large businesses. They provide a range of services to their clients including specialist tax, compliance and strategic planning.
As Audit Senior, you will have some people management responsibility and will take full ownership of the day to day audit process which will include but is not limited to the following:
• Carry out audit work on a range of clients in accordance with internal procedures and programmes
• Planning audits to ensure approach is both efficient and cost effective and that completion aspects completed on a timely basis
• Liaising and developing relationships with clients
• Review budgets, control WIP, monitor work against agreed targets and to assist with billing
• To be proficient with Pro-Audit and SAPA where appropriate. Any experience of using Xero will be advantageous
• Attend client meetings
• Provide effective on the job training for junior members of staff, supervising and giving instructions
• Planning and completion of audits
• Reporting directly to, and working closely with the Audit Manager
The right candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working in a similar role and at least 12 months within a practice accountancy firm – this experience is important due to the number of clients you will be working with at any one time. You must have strong organisational and time management skills, be analytical and possess a good understanding of business and economy.
For full details of the role or to apply, please contact Samantha at MBA Notts LTD, or apply via totaljobs and include your salary requirements in the covering letter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80396962