West Midlands (Stratford-upon-Avon)
Circa £35,000 to £45,000
We are currently searching for an experienced Estimator for our client a highly successful contractor. Projects are based across the West Midlands on projects for major clients. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering results on time and on budget with a focus on managing a client's expectations and ensuring a quality outcome. Experience within the industry of construction & Frameworks is essential
- To establish the most accurate base cost of a tender within the allocated tender period based upon information received and developed.
- To consider, assess, discuss, take advice, communicate and allocate where appropriate costs on any Health and Safety issues that may be applicable or become apparent on a tender during the bid process.
- Successfully manage workload.
- To ensure tender adjudications have been arranged with the correct time frame sufficient notice
- To ensure that the correct members of the operations departments and board have been notified in good time for the tender adjudication
- To organise the tender launch meeting.
- To ensure tender abstracts are completed correctly and agree sub-contractors to be used for any given scheme with the operations departments
- To ensure a site visit has been organised with the respective manager(s) from the operations departments and sub-contractors and to carry out a site survey, measurements, photograph record.
- To ensure sub contract quotations have been collated and checked for compliance prior to use
- To ascertain market rates prior to receipt of quotations as bench marking senses check, to price work elements from first principles where appropriate.
- To ensure all tender documentation has been collated in sufficient time for the adjudication to be under taken
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on 01159106666 or email your CV to
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80421285