Area Director Leading Security Business
Area Director – Leading Security Business
Birmingham, West Midlands (office/field based, with travel throughout the Black Country and Derby, Birmingham and Coventry, Oxford, Northampton and Leicester)
£Competitive Plus Excellent Benefits including Extensive High Street Discounts, 25 Days' Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
If you’re an experienced business manager this is an exceptional opportunity to drive the success of an innovative and progressive security business.
Offering pioneering security solutions across the globe, our client specialises in ensuring customers’ safety, protection and peace of mind. They are now looking for an Area Director to drive their growth across the Midlands.
In this important role, you will help our client to achieve their vision of being the leading international company specialising in protective services based on people, technology and knowledge.
As the Area Director, you will oversee all P&L for your region and ensure that customers receive a world-class security service.
Building, developing and leading your team, you’ll inspire them to demonstrate our client’s values of integrity, vigilance and helpfulness and ensure that all employees’ training needs are met.
You’ll develop a strategic plan to acquire new customers, expand existing accounts and minimise contract reductions and losses.
Additionally, you will:
- Increase the use of our client’s protective services solutions throughout your area
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue
- Build strong, positive relationships with customers and staff
- Manage risk through effective tender pricing, regular contract reviews and site assessments
- Keep up-to-date with competitor and market trends
- Improve operational efficiency in your region
- Travel to Manchester on a monthly basis for team meetings
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience as a business manager
- Leadership and networking experience
- Some previous commercial responsibility/experience, including an understanding of P&L
- The ability/willingness to travel and work outside of standard hours
Influential and articulate, as an Area Director, you will have excellent negotiation and consulting skills. You’ll also be a strategic thinker with a creative approach and superb relationship-building abilities.
This is a full time role, working 37.5 hours per week. Our client is a 24/7 business, so you may occasionally have to work unusual hours.
To apply for the role of Area Director, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Area Director, Area Operations Manager, Business Manager, Division Manager, Area Commercial Manager, Commercial Director, Area Sales Manager.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80405098