Control and Instrumental Engineer 3 month contractBirmingham
Control and Instrumental Engineer | 3 month contract | West Birmingham
My client are actively looking to recruit a control/instrumental engineer on a contract basis.
- Assist operators in fault/shutdowns
- Fix faults and breakdowns to help decrease down time
- Verbal and written reports of any fault finds/fixers.
- Control System knowledge - Rockwell/ Allen Bradley
- Ability to fault find and complex problem solving
- Good working knowledge of Scada
- Shifts: 7pm-7am - 4 days on, 4 days off.
- Location: W.Birmingham
- Rate: Competitive
- Start Date: Ideally 1st April
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SEND AN UPDATED CV
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80418427