SHE Manager - Highways - Lancashire
SHE Manager | Staffordshire/ Lancashire |
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 + Full Package
- Do you have experience as a Senior Health, Safety, Environmental role?
- Do you have experience on major Highway/ Motorway environments?
- Do you hold a NEBOSH/ IOSH/ CMIOSH
The client are a leading International Main Contractor on major Civil Engineering schemes. This opportunity provides a platform for a talented Senior HSE individual who has strong background within Highways sector under Highways England.
* Delivering strategic goals for SHE through the development and application of specific SHE programmes
* Promote HSE to internal and external stakeholders, in particular for Health & Safety.
* Ensure the Business Unit remains compliant with all legislation regarding Health & Safety.
* Ensure SHE procedures are implemented to allow all relevant legislation to be complied with.
* Drive to deliver continual SHE improvements across Infrastructure projects.
* Work proactively with SHE Advisers and provide support and advice on SHE issues
* Ensure all accidents, incidents and near misses are correctly reported and investigated in accordance with SHE policies
* To work closely with other SHE Managers to deliver a consistent SHE approach
* Work and communicate effectively in a professional manner with all external stake holders
* Actively support all members of the SHE team including encouragement and expectation management.
* Detailed understanding of SHE legislation (preferably CMIOSH)
* Experience of major civil engineering projects/ Highways preferred
* Good oral and written communicator at all corporate levels
* Ability to work as part of and/or lead a team
* Ability to positively influence others
* Able to work under pressure
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
0161 835 8310
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80417943