SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for a distribution company in Chesterfield. This is the number one finance position reporting directly into the owners supporting strategic growth and leading Finance, HR and IT.
As the Financial Controller you will be managing a small team to ensure accurate and timely production of accounts.
- Managing a small finance team
- Driving continuous improvements
- Ensure accurate monthly reporting and production of accurate management and financial accounts
- Product costing and margin reporting
- Manage controls across stock, purchasing, invoicing and rebates to ensure accuracy
- Responsibility for ongoing development of the ERP system
- but not fully completed
- Manage HR processes and procedures as well as IT
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience of working in a senior finance role. You will be commercially aware and technically astute, and previous experience or working in an owner managed business would be advantageous. You will have strong team leadership as well as influencing skills. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport at all levels across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands on, influential role within a fast paced business environment.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for in the next step in your career, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80413270