Hours: 44 hours per week
Salary: Up to £17.00 per hour
Are you a Registered Nurse? Looking for a new senior position?
Well there is a role available as Deputy Manager for our client who are a successful and growing health and social care organisation that provides elderly, dementia and young physically disabled care throughout Britain.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Service Lead / Unit Manager / Deputy Manager to join an amazing team of care professionals in a lovely nursing home in Wolverhampton.
The Deputy Manager will work very closely with their Service Managers in order to ensure delivery of the best possible care whilst maintaining high levels of engagement of our staff, residents and family members.
Duties & Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager
- Partner with the Service Manager by providing day-to-day leadership of the service.
- Support the Service Manager with the audit process to ensure that the service is compliant with regard to all legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for effective and expeditious communication across the care home.
- Implement, promote and maintain care support for each resident that is supported.
- Maintenance of records and paperwork including care plans and medication documentation.
- Ensure that quality standards are constantly achieved in line with the relevant regulatory and organisational requirements.
Essentials of a Deputy Manager:
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience in managing and developing people and that you are a qualified Nurse (valid NMC PIN) with a background that reflects that of elderly/ dementia care. It is also crucial that you have good application of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Paid Breaks
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay
- Enhanced Disclosure (PVG or DBS) cost
- 100% NMC Annual Fee Contribution
- 5.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays (part time hours will be prorated)
- NMC Re-validation guidance & training portfolio
- Company pension scheme
- Free Face to Face training sessions in Dementia/ Challenging Behaviour/ Safeguarding/ Moving & Positioning People
- Access to bespoke online training modules
- Additional clinical training & support with the nurse re-validation process
- Employee Assistance Programme including face to face counselling sessions
- Health Assessments
- Refer a Friend Scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Exclusive Online Discounts and Cash Back
- Discounted Health Club memberships
- Free uniform
- On-going training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in joining the team, we would love to talk to you about the fantastic opportunities we have; then please call 0161 245 3633 and ask for Antonia at Randstad for a chat or email your CV to
Alternatively you can apply below and someone will be in touch!
You will suit this role if you are a: Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead, Night Nurse, Lead Nurse, Community Nurse, General
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80425115