Page Personnel are recruiting for a Management Accountant role based in Leek, Stoke.
A brilliant opportunity to work for a well established business, who are currently recruiting a Management Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis.
As a Management Accountant you will be reporting into the Financial Controller.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: monthly production of financial reports; monthly journals and balance sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepayments; cost analysis of inter company accounts; ensure SOX compliance; processing local supplier invoices; liaise with various internal stakeholders to create budgets and forecasts; monthly expense reviews; monthly VAT reconciliation and reporting.
- Immediately available - Essential
- Knowledge of working in a similar role previously - Essential
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills - Essential
Immediate start + Competitive salary + Excellent holiday package + Long term opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80398078