£30,000 - £40,000
MBA are working alongside a global claims management company whose vision is to be the world's leading provider of claim services, business process outsourcing, and consulting solutions.
Their employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience they serve. They look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets they serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when their clients need us most. After all, at the end of the day they are in business to help people.
We are looking for a SQL Developer to be based in their office based in the city centre of Birmingham.
As a SQL Developer you will require the following:
- MS SQL Server T-SQL (advanced stored procedures, functions, triggers, CTE, Window Functions, error handling) across SQL 2012/2014
- Query Performance Optimisation
- MS SQL Server Integration Services
- ETL design, development and implementation
- MS SQL Reporting Services
- At least 5 years in-depth experience as a Database Analyst Programmer using the technologies highlighted in the Functional Knowledge section
- An understanding of change management procedures and data governance policies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of working with colleagues based over several sites
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80404800