Site Manager - Bespoke New Build Housing
My client are a privately owned housing developer with a growing reputation for the delivery of high quality bespoke residential schemes. Due to an upcoming development of circa 20 units near Biddulph they are actively seeking an experienced Site Manager to take the scheme from commencement to completion. With a realistic programme of circa 12/14 months this will be a long-term contract with a real focus of delivering an exceptional product that both the contractor and house buyers can be proud of!
Site Manager Job Description:
- Managing the day-to-day operations on site ensuring H&S legislation is adhered too
- Working within a smaller organisation taking ownership for the project and programme
- Liaising with office staff & directors in relation to procurement of sub-contractors & materials
- Maintaining quality on site ensuring plots are being delivered to an exceptional standard
- Representing the contractor in a positive light at all times with both clients, sub-contractors and the general public
- Completing all site based Administration
Site Manager Job Requirements:
- SMSTS, First Aid & CSCS Card
- Experience of taking new build housing schemes from commencement to completion in a Site Management capacity
- Preferably experience working within smaller organisations having input in procurement & programming etc.
- The ability to commit to a long-term project based in Staffordshire
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further details please email a copy of your CV to or call me on 01204 541 930
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80406956