Computer Vision Scientist
You will be responsible for the development of vision based driver assistance algorithms and contributing to the system architecture design in the Coleshill based office for this Automotive client.
This client is a successful Automotive company based in the Coleshill area.
The successful Computer Vision Scientist will be responsible for:
- Development of vision based driver assistance algorithms.
- Integration of algorithms into an embedded Linux camera system.
- Contributing to system architecture design.
- Contributing to camera design/development to ensure vision requirements are catered for.
The successful Computer Vision Scientist will have:
- PhD or MSc in computer vision/signal processing/machine learning.
- Strong background in maths/physics.
- Machine learning: cascade classifiers, Boosting, supervised learning, neutral networks, clustering, feature extraction, robotic vision, SVM
- OpenCV (or similar frameworks), C/C++, Python, Linux, R.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment
- Having a good understanding of design and architecture principles.
- Being able to work autonomously.
The salary on offer for the successful Computer Vision Scientist for this Automotive client in Coleshill is £40,000 to £50,000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80418755