A talented, creative nursery assistant is required for a friendly nursery in Handsworth, North Birmingham.
The TA position is at a 'good' nursery where all children are supported to reach their full potential regardless of ability. Children enjoy a range of activities to develop their sensory, language and behavioural needs.
We are looking for a committed nursery assistant with experience in a nursery/ day care centre. Staff must be able to work independently, using their own initiative and be confident working with small groups.
Successful Teaching Assistants will:
- Help children in all areas of the curriculum
- Recent Nursery experience
- Support children with a variety requirements both on 1:1 basis and small groups
- Maintain pupil records
- Uphold the rules of the school/ classroom
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/ collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/ taking down displays, etc.
Teaching Assistant must have:
- CACHE Level 3
- NVQ Level 3
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Competitive rates for Teaching Assistants
- Continued professional development
- Work in local schools
- Weekly pay for Teaching Assistant
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark- after one day worked you will receive £100 capital bonds vouchers
You must hold an NVQ Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent for this role. If you are driven and motivated by children's learning and development, then please apply with an up to date CV representing your full work history.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80414541