Senior Quality Engineer
We are recruiting a fantastic Senior Quality Engineer position to work for a market leading Manufacturer based in Dudley. After significant investment and an increasing global order book, my client is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer who has significant experience in Quality problem solving and has actively been involved in Lean and Six Sigma. In return the successful candidate can expect full training and development and opportunities throughout.
Our client is a market leading Manufacturer based in Dudley. With an international scope and sites across Europe, this is a chance to join a business who supply into a number of diversified sectors. After important investment which has resulted in increased headcount across all departments and significant growth forecasted for 2018, my client is now looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to bolster their Quality department.
Reporting into the Quality Manager, this role will;
* Maintain and establish effective forms of corrective action systems, effectively utilising tools such as 8D
- Interface with the customer to co-ordinate concerns and problem resolution including customer portal monitoring and, analysis and reporting
- Support new product engineering throughout the APQP process
- Support manufacturing , co-ordinate internal product/process improvements, problem solving and internal PPM improvements
- Support purchasing when required to improve supplier performance
- Maintain and improve quality and environmental system and procedures in line with ISO/TS16949, ISO14001 and business requirements.
- Strong previous experience in either an Auto/Aero Tier 1 environment
- Exceptional problem solving ability utilising tools such as 8D
- Six Sigma Green Belt qualified would be advantageous
- Confident, tenacious approach to Quality
£35,000 + £37,000 + benefits