HR Advisor (consultancy)
Permanent HR Advisor job working for a Consultancy based in Cheadle paying £25,000pa
Your new company
Your new company is a small HR and Employment Law consultancy who are seeking a permanent HR Advisor to join their growing team due to internal promotion. This company have enjoyed organic growth over the last few years and are looking to grow the company further.
Your new role
Your new role is a varied HR Advisor position which will involve a number of different day to day duties. Please see below an overview of the role:
- Advising a range of different businesses over the phone about a wide range of different HR matters
- Giving up to date and commercial employment law advice to businesses to help with internal ER cases and employment law matters
- Providing the highest levels of personal service to clients
- Helping with absence management and disciplinary proceedings
- Helping to keep contracts of employment and employee handbooks up to date for your clients
- Advising on policies and procedures
- Providing relevant documentation
- Giving legal updates to help your clients remain compliant
This list is not extensive and other duties may be required from the role. What you'll need to succeed
To succeed you will need to have previous experience working within an Employment Law or HR consultancy, and be up to date with all UK employment law legislation. You must be passionate about providing a great service, and be good at building rapport with your clients. You must be able to give commercial advice over the telephone and articulate this correctly to clients, and you must be able to work in a relaxed but busy and hardworking environment. You must be able to work in a target driven environment as here you have the ability to earn commission.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a fantastic basic salary of £25,000pa. You will be working 35 hours per week, and you have the opportunity to earn a bonus of up to £300 per month. There is parking that you can use within the area, and you are auto-enrolled onto your pension scheme. You receive 20 days holiday + banks initially, and after 3 years' service this increases by 3 days and this will continue to increase up to a maximum of 25 days. You will also receive paycare and perkbox.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80414837