Home Care Worker Yardley
Carers Required in Yardley!!
Available pay rate of £7.75! / Competitive hourly rate.
Are you compassionate, truthful and resilient? If so, read on…
Mears Care are looking for Female* community Care workers at our BirminghamBranch and have many positions available immediately. Whether you’re an experienced Care worker or have no experience at all, we’d love to hear from you!
Positions are available in and around: B25.
There are many benefits of working for one of the largest care providers in the UK with local offices all over the country – including:
- Up to 28 paid holidays per annum
- Mears company pension
- Free uniform
- Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000!
- Annual company fun days
- Early morning, evening and weekend shifts available with guaranteed hours
- An employee assist hotline
- Free enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Extensive training (funded by Mears), including the transition to complete QCF in Health and Social Care and the Care Certificate to support your career growth
- Extensive induction programme, for which you will be paid, including opportunities to transition automatically to complete QCF
- Career progression can include to become a Senior Care worker, Visiting Officer, Coordinator or Branch Manager
- Care workers with 12 months experience will receive a £300 ‘golden handshake’
By joining our team you are committed to providing the best standards of care and support to older and disabled who would like to continue living in their own homes.
The role of a Care Worker includes:
- Providing all elements of personal care, support & assistance to clients, from supporting with personal hygiene to companionship.
- Prompting and administering medication
- Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
- Meal preparation
- General household tasks including shopping
- A passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives
- Sharing in the Mears Five Behaviours – being motivational, empowering, customer-focused, being a role-model and setting high standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for by Mears)
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle
If you share Mears’ passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives, please click apply to start your application.
* under an exemption from the Equality Act 2010; Section 9, Part 1 (a) as a Genuine Occupational Requirement"
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80425762