Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Location: Stoke on Trent
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance engineer for my client in Stoke on Trent. The maintenance Engineer you will be working in a team with a lots of opportunities to progress both technically and into management. At this large manufacturing site, you will be working on a variety of equipment which you will receive full training on to ensure you are able to tackle all faults.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must hold an electrical qualification.
- Working on planned maintenance & reactive maintenance across the entire factory.
- Able to work on three phase electric across the entire factory.
- Any PLC knowledge will be beneficial to the successful maintenance engineer.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A competitive salary package up to £34,000!
- Join a growing business with plenty of room to progress.
- Numerous training courses - internal and external to enhance your skill set.
- Joining a hardworking team.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000+ OTE
Commutable: Stoke on Trent, Leek, Crewe
For further details, contact David Newland;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.