Fleet Programme Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Job Title: Fleet Programme Manager- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Bournville, Birmingham
About the role
You will work with our Fleet Manager and 3rd party vendor to redefine our approach to Fleet Management, looking at how we re-shape the policy and transform our business.
The role will support the transition, transformation and management of our fleet management system and will be responsible for re-shaping our supplier SLAs and defining a new governance approach.
You will lead a complex transformation programme through to implementation and benefit realisation.
The role will require travel throughout the UK.
- Previous experience of supplier managing a Fleet provider.
- Designing & implementing project management frameworks, ideally in a Fleet service environment.
- Experience of transition management ideally in a Outsourced environment.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to deliver firm business outcomes, matrix managing a number of third parties.
- Comfortable with large amounts of data and operating within a complex environment.
- Knowledge across all business functions (i.e. finance, quality, business development, HR and communications)
- Knowledge of fleet management systems/software.
- Ability to deliver high quality formal reports and presentations with tight timelines.
- Ability to communicate across a diverse community of stakeholders; good networking and influencing skills.
- Managing transition projects in a complex and regulated environment.
- Experience working in a matrix organisation providing services across disparate locations, capabilities and stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience).
- Project Management certification (MSP/Prince2/APMP etc.).
Corporate Shared Services helps Serco to be the best managed business in this sector by supporting the delivery of superb public services.
We are continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of HR, procurement, information technology, finance and accounting services we provide to our customers.
Come and join us in an exciting period of change, where are continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of HR we provide to our customers.
Competitive salary plus bonus, car, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 6% matched pension, private health care and life assurance.On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward. S Serco is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Serco Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80423664