Electrical Generator Engineer - Field Service Mids/South
Electrical Generator Engineer - Midlands/South
£30,000 - £33,000 OTE £50k+
Alecto Recruitment is representing a developing organisation in the power generation sector looking to employ an Electrically Biased Field Engineer to join their Generator Service team.
The successful applicant will require experience in all aspects of electrical engineering including but not limited to fault finding, switchgear maintenance, repair, service and installation on a range of backup power generators.
A rewarding benefits package is available for this position including door to door pay, overtime rates and callout pay, pension scheme and generous holiday allowance.
- Home based field service work covering the midlands and south of the UK.
- Work includes but not limited to backup power generators, UPS, switchgear, transformers, load banks, circuit breakers.
- Duties include fault finding, service, repair, installation, load testing.
- Electrical experience on generators and backup power supply equipment is essential.
- Accepted background includes UPS, backup power generators, transformers, switchgear.
- Ideally you will have come from a field service background including working independently and representing the business to customers.
- You must be based and willing to travel and work in the South, Midlands areas etc.
- Salary up to £33,000 for a fully experienced and qualified engineer.
- Door to door pay.
- Doubled pension contributions.
- Claim for lunch meals.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Overtime at flat rate, x1.5 and x2.0 depending on hours worked (weekends/bank holidays/during the week)
- Call out available at £125 per week.
- Company car.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.