Accounts Receivable Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to join a multi-national company based in Wolverhampton. The role requires not only a strong accounts receivable specialist but also someone with excellent management skills and the ability to coach, train and direct a sizeable team of Accounts Receivable Administrators.
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Manager who will set cash collection targets and effectively reduce overdue debt levels. The role would suit an individual who holds CICM accreditation and has experience of working in a shared service environment. In addition, the post holder will need to be able to support in process improvement and organisational transformation.
Main Duties of the Accounts Receivable Manager include:
- Implementing monthly cash targets and ensuring delivery across the team
- Managing individual team performance
- Authorising the issuing of credit notes
- Minimising bad debt and write-offs and reducing unallocated cash
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting on process improvement projects
- Coaching, mentoring and developing individual team members
- Ensuring financial compliance for regular internal audits
- Identifying and implementing system improvements
To be considered for the role of Accounts Receivable Manager you will have:
- Previous experience of working in shared service finance function
- CICM Accredited
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- Experience of procedure and process improvement
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at