Office Manager - Knowle
An excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a small established company in Knowle, Solihull. Infrasys Ltd provides IT Consultancy, Hosted Services, Integration and Support services to Enterprise and SME businesses across the UK and Ireland.
This role provides central administration across the full business spectrum embracing Finance Control & Reporting, Sales & Purchasing Administration, and Project Office Controls. The role offers a varied workload for a proactive candidate who is willing to take ownership of the office responsibilities. Excellent attention to detail is paramount to ensure accurate accounting, reporting and administration.
The priority for this role is to work confidently in a small team to ensure the smooth running of the office, with minimal supervision. You will be working closely with the Finance Director and Management Team.
As the Office Manager you must have accounts experience.
- Accounts administration: bank reconciliations, purchase and sales ledgers, BACS payments and all other accounts functions.
- Compiling & generating invoices.
- Payroll support.
- Administration of staff timesheets and overtime reporting.
- Compilation of data for both regular reporting and in response to specific demands that will involve creating unique management documents.
- HR role - new employees induction, payroll, holiday charts.
- General administration duties including answering of incoming calls.
- Record keeping.
- Organising training staff training courses.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a senior administrative role including accounts experience (sales and purchase ledger). Involvement in financial duties will form a large part of the role.
- Excellent level of IT skills - including Word, Excel and Outlook (experience of Xero advantageous)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
The key personal characteristics needed for this role include:
- Process driven and methodical.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all personnel from technical experts, middle management and company directors.
- Total honesty and integrity with a broad experience across the full range of business activities.
- Good organiser with good time management; self-starter and complete finisher.
- Numerate and logical with the ability to challenge and analyse results.
- Ability to focus on the key issues that will make a difference and able to interpret.
- A willingness to tackle a wide range of tasks, at times requiring investigations into new areas of knowledge and experience.
In return you will get to work for a dynamic and enthusiastic company which has a generous benefits package.
Hours are 37 hours per week:
Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 4:30pm and Friday 8.00am - 1:00pm.