The HR Administrator supports the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department. Coordinates activities and performs administrative duties, while aligning tasks with the team's goals and business objectives.
A global manufacturing business based in Coventry
As a HR Administrator for this manufacturing business, you will support the HR team with all of their administration, which will include maintaining documents around Disciplinary and Grievance, recruitment, training and recruitment; you will ensure that all staff records are kept up to date on the HR system, and use the system to generate various reports; you will assist with the employee benefits programme; and coordinate HR meetings.
The HR Administrator must have:
- Worked within a HR Administration role within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel
- Proficient in HR system
- Notice period must not be longer than 1 week, and must be able to commit to 3 month contract
- Ideally will have worked in manufacturing
3 month contract - Competitive rate - Global business