IT Analyst x 2
IT Analyst x 2
Position: IT Analyst x2
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Salary: £22,000 - 25,000
Contract Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 16th March 2018
Please note: This is 24/7 shift pattern, hours of work are to be confirmed. Interviews will be on Monday 19th March and we are ideally seeking candidates who are able to start immediately or who have a short notice period.
For the role of IT Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that you provide IT support to a single site within a Business unit supporting the business needs of today and the future. You will be providing site IT support for the operational site and customer liaison for all IT services impacting the site. Successful delivery for IT solutions will include the coordination of central IT functions and coordinating and communicating with site operational colleagues. This will include local change management and incident coordination. A key component of the role will be to play an active part in IT project delivery for the site, act as a site IT SME providing end user service to enable the effective use of IT.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
* IT Service Management - delivery and maintenance of ITSM processes in operations and to manage service performance to defined standards and SLAs.
* Support the management of IT products within area of responsibility.
* IT Implementation - support and delivery of IT solutions, services and processes within area of responsibility.
* IT Change Management - support and manage all local site changes and release management, using required predefined tools and processes, for IT systems within area of responsibility
* Internal Customer Relationships - manage and co-ordinate relationships and communication with business stakeholders
* Communicate and coordinate any local site IT incidents with customer IT helpdesk and support teams
* Training and Documentation - maintain required IT documentation for training and testing procedures
* Ensure that DHL IT Strategy and Governance is adhered to.
* Ensure knowledge and compliance to Health and Safety procedures.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Internal Customer Management
* Change Management
* Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
* Planning and Organising
* Implementation experience (desirable)
* Stakeholder Management (desirable)
* Technical or Application Knowledge (desirable)
* Logistics Industry (desirable)
* IT Experience (desirable)
* Interest in business technology and how to apply it in an operational environment (recommended)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL:
Facts and FiguresDivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAINEmployment TypePermanent Full-TimeBusiness UnitDHL Supply Chain UKContract TypePermanent (Full-Time)LocationUnited KingdomWorking HoursJob TypeITShift RequirementMixedCareer LevelProfessionalsRelocation OfferedNoneResponsible forTravel RequiredNo Business TravelReports toHead of IT Travel ExtentNoneTarget Hire Date15/03/2018Work Permit RequiredYes