Business Performance Analyst
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Business Performance Analyst for a role based in Rugby. This is a temporary position for 6 months with potential to go permanent.
- Provide analytical support for the Business Performance Manager and Business Function
- To provide an array of daily, weekly and monthly reports to support performance improvement for the business unit
- To provide a commentary and insight on all business KPIs as necessary
- Ensure that internal customer requirements are fulfilled to the highest standards
- Support the Business in actively championing innovation and reporting improvement
- Collaboration of wider business initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, SAP & Other PC Programs
- Ability to handle large scale data manipulation and present in simple format
- Minimum of 2 years in a business role involving KPI & financial reporting and/ or business analysis
- Understanding of both operational and commercial performance measures
- Effective influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels including senior managers and directors
If you feel like this roles for you and your available on short notice please call or email your CV to urgently!