You will be working with an integrated NHS Healthcare provider, which provide specialist care to adults and children in Derby and the surrounding areas, providing specialist community nursing care as part of a trust rated good by CQC and outstanding for Caring. This role will allow you to develop your skills while working as part of a trust with a passionate workforce, committed to being the best provider of local healthcare. Positions are available for an immediate start, offering you flexibility with your working pattern on a full time or part time basis. We're also offering new registrations a signing on bonus of £150.00.
If you are looking for full or part time work, or a role that offers you flexibility with your working pattern, we have a number of positions available for nurses to work on an agency basis.
We have positions available on a full time, Monday to Friday, basis in addition to part time work across a 7-day rota for band 5 roles within a number of NHS Community Nursing Teams throughout Derby and the surrounding areas.
Primary responsibilities of the role will include
* To undertake holistic assessments, making use of clinical reasoning skills.
* Provide high standards of individual care to patients in line with NMC guidelines.
* Organise and manage own time, delegating work appropriately.
* Wound care, including:
o Leg ulcer care
o Chronic wounds
o Pressure ulcers
o Post-surgical wound
* Non-oral medication administration
* Continence care
Working with Service Care Health, you will also benefit from:
* 4 payrolls per week
* Free Uniform
* Practical and online training, verifiable for CPD towards revalidation
* Specialist, single point of contact consultantFor more details, please contact Dan at Service Care Health on , or