Head of Service Operations - FCA approved
A Motoring Organisation is seeking a Head of Service Operations to join their team in Oldbury to be responsible for the strategic development and direction of the Service Operations department.
The role holder will have around 6 direct reports and work with Senior Leadership team to ensure delivery of overall site strategy by providing continuous improvement through the review of department performance.
You will display strong leadership skills being able to motivate and inspire employees. You will come from a motor and home insurance background running operations in a customer service environment. You MUST be an FCA approved person!
- Build a high performing team across all areas of the department that will proactively manage workload to achieve the sustained business and behavioural change required to deliver the departments KPI's.
- To strategically plan and manage the operational resources, maximise revenue, and minimise the cost to serve, to achieve the agreed quality of service without compromising our customer service offering.
- To implement the commercial strategy and achieve the commercial budget(s) for acquiring and retaining customers, and to maximise revenue and gross margin.
- To implement the policy, procedure and standards for compliance with financial regulations including the FCA's Statements of Principles and Code of Practice for approved persons.
- To develop and implement systems and processes to identify, calibrate and mitigate risk.
- Working with the wider senior leadership team to deliver the overall site strategy
- Providing continuous improvement through the review of department performance on a day to day and weekly basis, taking corrective action to rectify shortfalls in performance. Pro-actively implement changes for future periods based on reviews
- Strategically plan and deliver change management programs within the department without detriment to the day to day quality of customer service.
- Promotes and actively supports the culture of the business by demonstrating company values.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to provide inspired leadership.
- Ability to introduce change in a positive way in a dynamic environment.
- Highly developed analytical and judgement skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations.
- Good knowledge of budgetary principles.
- Good knowledge of change management practice.
- Proven management experience of a large department and of coaching and developing a management team.
- Proven experience of managing an FCA regulated product.
- Previous P&L management and responsibilities on a large scale in a service environment.
- Proven experience of managing conflicting and changing priorities.
- Proven ability to manage a variety of related functions in a resource management environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.