Support worker jobs FULL OR PART TIME
Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for extra shifts or full time work?
If yes Nurse Plus wants to meet you!
We are currently looking for support staff to help and support some of our clients who are living within their own homes and need some extra support to maintain and aid their independence.
The people we support are very different in their needs and requirements and many of which have preferences to how they want to be supported and by whom.
You will be dealing with people with varying needed including learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and complex care.
Examples of support may include -
• Assistance to maintain their home including bills, learning skills for cooking and cleaning
• Assistance to appointments and day trips
• Reminders to take medication
• Working with families and other support networks
• Help build confidence at home and when out and about
Recruiting now for jobs in Shrewsbury, Oswestry, Bridgnorth, Telford & Wrekin, Powys, Newport, Market Drayton, Church Stretton, Ludlow, Welshpool, Whitchurch and the surrounding areas of Shropshire.
Hours: We have full or part time work available to suit your lifestyle. Early late, long day and night shifts are available. Whether you’re looking for full time work or to top up your current salary, and accommodate your personal circumstances we have the shifts for you.
Salary: Hourly rates from £9.00 to £15.15 weekly pay
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
- Working or willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
So many opportunities, benefits and incentives to be discovered:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Pay rates from £9.00 per hour inclusive of holiday pay, weekly pay
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Rewarding - Job satisfaction
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurse Plus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurse Plus is a national company with a network of over 50 offices across the UK. We have an ongoing commitment to develop and support our staff to be the best they can be, this is shown by their passion and dedication to make a positive impact in the lives of the clients they support. We want to be the first choice agency for our staff and first choice provider for our clients.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)