Junior Digital Designer
Graphic Designer, Web designer, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite
Job Title: Junior Digital designer
Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum plus holidays, pension, staff purchase scheme
A prestigious market leader with over 80 years' experience in a wide range of exciting industries that pride themselves in employee engagement is currently seeking a web designer that has worked in an Agile environment.
The Web Designer will be based in an internal development role and will contribute to the ongoing development of company systems.
The required candidate will be working in an agile environment creating eye-catching web, email and print campaign designs using high level design packages and software. You will be tasked to produce storyboards, banners and digital adverts. In addition, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skill set and contribute to the development of the team. Internal training will be provided.
· Appling design skills across advertising campaigns, websites and web applications
· Working across various projects simultaneously whilst taking ownership of work
· Working alongside the marketing team to promote seasonal products and special offers
· Applying high level skills in relevant design packages and hardware
· Creating packaging templates, banners and regular newsletters
Essential Experience Required:
· Minimum of 1 year commercial / professional experience
· In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Software
· Familiarity with developing cross-platform and cross-browser solutions
· Portfolio of work
· Known differences between online and offline design
· Animation design skills
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to or call and speak to Priya Patel for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.