Legal Collections Assistant
Well established, professional and forward thinking.
- Work as part of a team processing a high volume of litigation cases within set SLA’s
- Deal with a high volume of telephone calls with debtors, third parties and our Agents
- Have the ability to negotiate outcomes which maximise recovery levels for our clients within the regulatory requirements of the FCA
- Accept instructions and process them with both efficiency and a high degree of accuracy in line with the CPR and the SRA
- Progress files through each legal milestone to conclusion or up to the point they may become defended or become complex matters
- Manage deadlines, and keeping on top of key critical dates and targets
- Have the ability to achieve all set Key Performance Indicators in relation to Recoveries, Quality, Billing and Productivity targets
You must be able to work in fast paced fluid environment and have excellent organisation and time management skills. You will have very good attention to detail and be very accurate.
You will have experience of using a debt collection case management system and be computer literate and have excellent IT skills generally.
It would be advantageousif you have experience of litigation and debt recovery and/or an understanding of the debt recovery litigation processes from issuing a claim to enforcement methods. It will also be helpful if you have an awareness of both litigation and debt collection rules and regulations (including FCA, Civil Procedure Rules, DPA and OFCom)
The salary is £16,000 per annum following training and there’s an excellent benefits package.