Our Client in Birmingham, a Firm of Chartered Accountants, are seeking an Auditor at either Semi or Senior level. You must have some prior experience of Auditing in the sector and be working towards, or achieved, ACCA/ACA.
Duties will include:
- Audit planning
- Leading teams during audit fieldwork, providing onsite training whilst writing up findings and conclusions
- Audit clearance, communicating audit results to upper management (internal & external) through written reports and oral presentations
- Preparing statutory accounts under FRS 102 and FRS 102 Section 1A , alongside the audit of such statutory accounts
- Acting as the key contact for clients during audit engagements, solving any queries they have and relaying key information to the audit team
- Meeting with clients to identify and assess business controls, risks, process gaps and work flow inefficiencies
If you are interested in working for an organisation that offers a good work life balance, progression and support for further training please send in your CV.