Location: Sutton Coldfield
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000
Are you a talented marketing graduate with commercial experience? Are you looking to take that next exciting step in your career? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client, a professional service company, is looking for a talented Marketing Assistant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, confident and proactive individual to work within a fast paced company while earning a competitive salary! Apply today!
- Support the development of UK and International marketing events, open evenings and programme related briefing.
- Maintain and develop internal and external websites and social media channels.
- Maintain and monitor marketing activity.
- Build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work to a high professional standard within the team and alongside other departments.
- Help create and coordinate the marketing of course material.The ideal candidate will have the following:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Marketing Degree
- Minimum of 12 months experience within a marketing position, ideally from a professional services background
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Services skills.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales