£20,000 to £25,000 + Great Benefits + Pension
Get Recruited is working with a well-established and highly reputable firm who are looking to expand their payroll team with an experienced Payroll Administrator.
As a Payroll Administrator you will assist with the weekly payroll of 200-300 members of staff, ensuring timesheets and expenses are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process client payroll
- Analyse payroll output for accuracy
- Liaise with Inland Revenue and other third parties as required
- Maintain client and payroll procedures manual
- Process multiple Client payrolls (PAYE / UMBRELLA / CIS) accurately and on time
- Process of RTI / End of Year / CIS Submissions
- Submit monthly CIS Returns
- Work closely with Payroll Supervisor
- Promote a professional working relationship with Clients
- Deal with Client queries and ensure accurate and timely response to problems
- Assist Payroll Supervisor / Manager with ad hoc duties as required
- Experience within a similar Payroll Administration level role
- Previous experience processing PAYE payroll
- Excellent administration skills
- Confident communicator
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.