Warehouse Team Member FLT Driver
Are you looking for a new, bigger more exciting challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Member | FLT Driver to join our team in Aston.
Opportunities like this don't come around too often, so you will need to be willing to give everything that you have got to make it happen and succeed.
We need the freshest, the finest and the bravest talent out there, to help us make it big.
There is an excellent support network and a team of industry professionals around you while you get to grips with the job.
You would be joining an organisation that embraces change, that are positive, curious and respect each other, which we believe enables and empowers individual success in people like you.
This is an exciting opportunity so you will be an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter and eager.
Come and be a part of a winning team, working amongst like-minded people, who want to put a 'zing' in everything we do.
Warehouse Team Member | FLT Driver Main Duties:
- Adhere to FLT driving standards / adverse weather procedures
- Remove all return packaging to outside storage area and stack in accordance with stated work methods
- Ensure FLT forks are marked with pick point positions - report any concerns to your supervisor
- Adhere to SOP documents- ensure that you follow the SOP continuously
- Ensure that there are parts available for production
- Contribute to Warehouse KPI's through working efficiently & effectively at all times
- Complete FLT pre start checks, sign off check sheet and inform supervisor of any concerns
- Quality orientated - no flow out to the next work station / customer
- Problem reporting - Stop, Call & Wait rule to be followed
- Ensure Warehouse area is clean
- Safety - always follows safety rules and report any non-standard activities
- Near Miss reporting
- Responsible for the overall Health and Safety performance within your department
- Ensure all employees comply with Health and Safety procedure
- Comply with all Environmental Policies and Procedures
Additional Salary Info: 25 Days Holiday + 8 bank holidays, Pension, Car Scheme,
Warehouse Team Member | FLT | Forklift | Warehouse Operative | Warehouse | Driver | Production | Counterbalance
- Previous experience within fast moving production line environment an advantage
- Able to work well under pressure and achieve targets
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Fork Lift Truck license
The origins of our organisation can be traced back to the formation of a trading Company based in Nagoya, Japan in 1948. Since then, the Company has become part of the huge automotive brand, and has expanded its range of goods and services globally, with approximately 50% of operations now located outside Japan. The Company now employs well over 26,000 staff, and has 30 offices world-wide and 180 subsidiaries operating within 6 major business divisions.
- Metals Division.
- Machinery and Electronics Division.
- Automotive Division.
- Energy and Chemicals Division.
- Produce and Foodstuffs Division.
- Consumer Products, Services and Materials Division.