I have a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Planner to join a fast-paced Automotive manufacturer based in Coventry, with a salary of £35,000. This role would be ideal for a someone who has worked in a Supply Chain and logistics environment who wants a busy role in a company full of prospects. The Planner will be supporting the introduction of new products, and using their logistics expertise, be supporting the Customer teams.
Candidates will have previous experience with Logistical Planning or Supply Chain Planning, and come from an Automotive, or fast paced manufacturing environment.
Role responsibilities of the Planner include:
- Optimisation of material flows through the plant
- Plan and implement logistics concepts in volume production
- Initiate and lead participants in cost reduction measures
- Elimination of waste from logistics material flows
- Monitor logistics performance through the development and maintenance of KPIs
- Monitor logistics costs
Person Specification of the Planner:
- Previous experience in an Automotive environment
- SAP experience essential
- Experience with Logistics Planning
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within Logistics, as a Logistics Planner or a Supply Chain Planner.