We are recruiting a fantastic Project Engineer role to work for a global FTSE 250 Engineering business based in Staffordshire. With international reach and significant investment across the group, my client is now looking for a Project Engineer who is looking to make the step up to management. The Project Engineer will contribute to overall business strategy, lead projects from concept to creation and ensure the smooth execution of both external and internal projects.
Our client is a Global FTSE 250 Engineering business, based in Staffordshire. With four global sites and a sales and service network spanning 75 countries, this is a chance to join with a global business that is a market leader. After recently entering a number of lucrative markets globally they are now looking to bolster their Engineering team. The role provides full career development across their business and the opportunity to work with a number of major Engineering firms.
- Project Management of all Operations internal projects
- Management of multiple project teams, working with technical, commercial and manufacturing teams
- Set and manage NPI sign-off dates and agree SOP with the team
- Ensure project compliance with company safety standards and delivering within an approved budget in accordance with project specifications and procedures
- Lead the execution of projects with all project internal and external stakeholders
- This role includes regular reporting on project progress to the Senior Management Team
- Coordinate the workloads of cross disciplinary project teams and chair individual and team project meetings to generate action plans to drive projects through the business
- Engineering HNC/Degree qualified
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to supervise, manage and influence team members and stakeholders
- Strong background in meeting tight deadlines
- Preferably experience in high volume manufacturing
£38,000 - £40,000 + bonus, pension, private healthcare