Teaching Assistants required
CPSS would like to welcome an accomplished Teaching Assistant to apply for this role in the chelmsley wood area. This post requires a level 3 TA who can support with phonics in KS1, Also general support across the school on a full time basis.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who will use their initiative and build up an excellent rapport with the children as well as staff members.
Successful learning support assistants will:
- have experience of supporting pupils in Early years, key stage 1 and key stage 2 across all areas of the curriculum
- Must have experience of the Read, Write inc phonics scheme
- Assist with the preparation of the learning environment
- Liaise with parents
- Maintain pupil records
- Provide extra support to children either working on a one to one basis or with a group of children
- Uphold the rules of the school / classroom
- May also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Competitive rates of pay for Teaching Assistants
- Continued professional development
- Work in local Schools
- Weekly pay for Teaching Assistants
- Refer a friend to CPSS and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.
CPSS requires all Teaching Assistants to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
You must hold a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent for this role.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.