Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Transactions Manager to work for a market leading business based in Solihull.
This is a permanent opportunity paying between £28,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits
This role has become available following significant company growth and the increasing complexity of the purchase and sales ledger function.
Full Responsibility for sales ledger management:
- Raising sales ledger invoices and credit notes.
- Posting and allocating sales ledger receipts.
- Creating credit control cases for all debts greater than 30 days overdue and managing these to a resolution.
- Reconciliation of sales ledger to customers to ensure adjustments/deductions are allocated correctly.
- Production and review of the monthly aged debtors report.
Full responsibility for purchase ledger management:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices.
- Posting and allocating supplier payments.
- Completing monthly supplier statement reconciliation.
- Production and review of the monthly aged creditors report
- Raising purchase orders to support the operations team.
- Working with the US team to ensure web sales transactions are properly reconciled i.e. Paypal and SagePay.
- Reconciliation of all company bank accounts including posting of any bank expenses.
- This role is a junior manager role with a reporting line into the company Financial Controller and will be supported by the Sales and Finance Administrator.
The right candidate will be expected to have extensive knowledge of the sales, purchase and bank ledger function and be able to demonstrate a history of producing continual improvement within these functions.
Someone who has experience of working in a fast-growing business is highly desirable. Having a dynamic and innovative approach in the work place is essential.
If this role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!