Supply Chain Analyst
A new position has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst in Brownhills. You will be responsible for analysing data including sales, known loss, stockholding and availability to ensure accurate orders are created. This position is a fixed term contract lasting 3 months approx working Monday - Friday on a full time basis however weekend work maybe required.
THE JOB ROLE
- Management and accountability for category(ies) to maximise sales and reduce waste.
- Focussed on the continued development
- Identify trends and seasonality, planning pro-actively.
- Responsible for meeting the key business KPIs
- Analyses data including sales, known loss, stockholding and availability to ensure that accurate orders are created.
- Identifies and root causes problems and implements a solution.
- Accurately and concisely report on the performance to other stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with suppliers and 3rd parties, challenging service when necessary to improve category performance.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the business, supports the implementation of wider business projects.
- Manages the core system elements of the supply chain e.g. product settings, delivery and order schedules.
- Monday - Friday, Up to £20,000 per annum depending on experience, temporary contract lasting approx 3 months
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Previous experience in a similar, demanding position is essential.
- You must be available to start immediately.
- You will have experience of working as the primary contact for external suppliers, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Strong excel skills with the ability to create pivot tables, V look ups as well as working with formulas is essential.
- You will be highly analytical and strong communication skills