Audit and Governance Manager
Audit and Governance Manager
Salary: £30-35,000pa + benefits
We are a group of companies providing comprehensive and customer-focused Facility Management solutions. Our approach to Facilities Management is service-led, focusing on proactive strategies for providing the right service, at the right time and the right cost, whilst adhering to our core values.
We are currently recruiting for a methodical and diligent Audit and Governance Manager based at our office in Redditch.
The Audit and Governance Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of Group Integrated Management System activities, managing the audit programme and driving with continual improvement of the business and management system.
- Drive the delivery of the Group Integrated Management System (IMS) strategy, collaborating with the Corporate Leads to ensure aligned business direction.
- Lead all preparatory and logistical activities for relevant certification and registration audits and management reviews.
- Conduct and lead internal audits, supplier audits and post-implementation review audits.
- Manage the implementation of future management system bolt-ons and scope extension projects.
- Monitor and drive the completion of corrective and preventive actions.
- Manage the resolution of business non-conformities.
- Analyse and report on management system performance, making recommendations to senior stakeholders on improvements.
- Conduct reviews and report on incidents that affect business continuity.
- Manage the Corporate Risk Register and continually develop the corporate risk framework.
- Lead the development of business impact analyses and risk mitigation activities.
- Plan and coordinate continuity and resilience test days.
- Provide applicable support to departmental management.
- Lead process improvement initiatives across the business.
- Line manage, support, coach and develop the Audit and Governance coordinators.
- Excellent working knowledge of ISO standards:
- Essential: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 / ISO 45001
- Desirable: ISO 22301:2012, ISO 27001:2013
- Excellent knowledge of auditing management systems.
- Demonstrable experience working with and managing management systems.
- Line management experience.
- Strong and effective communicator, written, verbal and presenting.
- Able to multitask effectively and prioritise workload.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Good understanding of IT systems and applications.
- Effective influencer.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good problem solver.
- Adaptable to change.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- It is essential that the post holder is able to work flexibly, as determined by business requirements. Travelling to other Arcus offices or client's premises is prominent in this role and will include overnight stays on occasion.
- Due to this role being field-based / mobile having a UK driving licence is essential.
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package including on a pro rata basis:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension of up to 6%
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
*Please note, due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting suitable candidates who meet the requirements of the role